Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome Spring and 2010



Oh, dear. Has it really been almost 7 months since my last post? I'll just have to work on adding something once a week.


One of my best friend's sister recently celebrated her 30th birthday. Since she had expressed a love of teapots and I have an affinity for all things small, I created my first set of polymer clay teapots. A set of 3 for decoration and one that I made as a bead for making into a beaded bookmark. I'm sure there are more lovely clay teapots out there, but she loved them and that's all that matters to me.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I have a mother in law who loves tea pots...and these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany, thank you so much for your comments on the Denami Blog. We are glad you have found us:)
    I love, love, love these teapots and am in awe that you MADE them. DO you sell these anywhere? As an avid tea drinker, I would grab a few of these beads in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete